https://jasputih.id/wp-content/uploads/jasputih-logo.png 0 0 admin jasputih https://jasputih.id/wp-content/uploads/jasputih-logo.png admin jasputih2023-03-17 15:25:032023-03-17 15:25:03Medical Microbiology, 8th Edition
Medical Microbiology, 8th Edition
Turn toÂ Medical Microbiology, 8th EditionÂ for aÂ thorough, clinically relevant understandingÂ of microbes and their diseases. ThisÂ succinct, easy-to-useÂ text presents the fundamentals of microbiology and immunology in a clearly written, engaging mannerâ€•effectively preparing you for your courses, exams, and beyond.
- Coverage of basic principles, immunology, laboratory diagnosis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology help youÂ master the essentials.
- Review questions at the end of each chapterÂ correlate basic science with clinical practice to help youÂ understand the clinical relevance of the organisms examined.
- Clinical casesÂ illustrate the epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases, reinforcing a clinical approach to learning.
- Full-color clinical photographs, images, and illustrations help youÂ visualize the clinical presentations of infections.
- Summary tables and text boxes emphasizing essential concepts and learning issuesÂ optimize exam review.
- Additional images, 200 self-assessment questions, NEW animations,Â and more.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase.Â ThisÂ enhanced eBook experienceÂ includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, videos, images, and references from the book.
- Thoroughly updated chaptersÂ include the latest information on the human microbiome and probiotics/prebiotics; including a new chapter on Human Microbiome In Health and Disease.
- NEW chapter summariesÂ introduce each microbe chapter, including trigger words and links to the relevant chapter text (on e-book version on Student Consult), providing a concise introduction or convenient review for each topic.
- Online access to the complete text, additional images, 200 self-assessment questions, NEW animations,Â and more is available throughÂ Student Consult.